The benefits of behavioural profiling
- Helps you Identify talent
- Helps you pin point future leaders
- Ensures values and attitudes match your organisation’s
- Helps you select the right candidate(s)
We begin by establishing the values, competencies and behaviours you are looking for. Each candidate is then put through a series of tests using recognised profiling tools. Occupational psychologists provide an objective assessment of each candidate – benchmarking them against your requirements.
Our profiling tools of choice
Parallax is based on neuroscience rather than classic psychology. It presents a more accurate, more reliable information about behaviour patterns. Revealing deeper insights and empowering you to make better informed decisions with greater confidence.
To learn more about Parallax please visit www.parallaxprofiling.com/
In addition to being licensed users of Parallax, Discovery graduates are accredited members of the British Psychological Society – level A and B as well as licensed users of Thomas International and SHL.
What do we measure?
Aptitude tests tell you which skills people possess and behavioural profiling how they will use those skills.
Some of the things we measure are:
- Personality – How an individual processes information internally, how they think and feel, and how they evaluate and make decisions.
- Mindset – What is important to an individual in terms of their priorities when interacting with the outside world.
- Attitude – How an individual responds to events and what motivates them.
Behavioural profiling is often included as an element of a Discovery Graduates Assessment Centre. It is a valuable component within a successful graduate recruitment campaign.